Wednesday, February 5, 2014

It's Been a Long Time

Well it has definitely been a long time since I have done any blogging on this blog and I really want to get back to it.  As with anything sometimes life gets in the way but when you are passionate about something as I am about becoming a full time RV'r you have to make some sacrifices to be disciplined.

Wow where do I even begin on my update.    Currently I am in Henderson, NV living with my daughter who has now graduated from high school and has her first full time job.    Chilly my Rig is in storage in Arizona and is also storing a lot of my items.  Now that I am no longer with my husband, I have come to the determination that Chilly is just not for me by myself.    So she will be gotten rid of and I will be on the search here soon for either a travel trailer or a fifth wheel to pull.  I think this is something that would be more appropriate for me on the open road as I would like to have a vehicle that I can drive around in within the local area that I will be visiting at that time.

One of the things that you will start seeing in my blog posts is more you tube videos from other you tubers as these folks are actually living the dream.  The cool thing about is that everyone's style is different and that is what I love about it.

So here is the start of many more posts in 2014 and I truly hope you stick around and join me!!!


Happy Rving!

No comments:

Post a Comment