Friday, March 6, 2015

Incorporating Shout Outs....

I am taking +Jammin Along's lead and +RV Lady's lead by incorporating Shout Outs in my blog.  I obviously don't have a video blog as of yet so I will be including this awesome feature in this blog.  

I think how I would like to do it is also to include FB friends and Pages.  

So let's get this party started.  My very first 3 You Tube Shout Outs will be to. yes you called it +Jammin Along , +RV Lady , and to continue with the RV Lady theme +2012escapee1 .

+Jammin Along is a couple who RV in their 1998 Lance Squire Camper which they haul on their 2000 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD.  I recently found them and look forward to watching more of their content going forward.  

Stop by their channel and let them know Jane sent ya 


Next up...is one of my favorite lady's +RV Lady .  She will be a solo female RVer who has plans to travel to Mexico.  She brings sunshine to my day each day with her smile, and loving life attitude approach to her day.  She is actually one of the "bravest" RV lady's that I watch.  ;o)

She loves interaction so if you stop by her channel make sure you say hi oh and let her know I sent ya.  


Last but not least is another lady that I have been a fan of for quite some time, +2012escapee1 is a big inspiration to me because if you ever have any doubts that living full time and working full time from an RV is not possible, just go check out her videos and she will teach you a little something about getting it done. Now, she primarily stays within the state of Nevada but she loves to boon-dock.  I hope to be able to catch up with her and her traveling companion Toto.  

Well that was completely painless not bad for my first shout outs I hope I have done you proud +Jammin Along  and +RV Lady .


No comments:

Post a Comment