Wednesday, May 29, 2013

From our Journey to what is now my Journey

I'm really going to try and make it a goal to blog on my blogs at least once a day as well as visit them once a day to determine if there is something that should be added or changed.  One thing I have come to realize on my RV blog is the title needs to be changed.  This journey is no longer an "our" but a "my".  Which in itself is somewhat scary but terribly exciting for me.  I know that I need to come up with a plan of attack for my future full time journey.  I do know that if I end up traveling alone that I would like a smaller rig.  There was a rig that was posted on RV Classifieds that would be perfect for me unfortunately I don't have the 6K right now to purchase it.  But I at least was able to get the name and the model and know that this is the one I definitely want and once I have saved the money I can search for one like it.

So this is where my journey will begin.  The changing of my blog title.  This is my Journey and man it feels oh so good.

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to following along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog! I found you through the RV Blogs FB group. I write an RV cooking blog. www.bakedlava.com My husband and I are full-timers in SW Washington state near Mt. St. Helens and have been for over 4 years. We certainly dig it! I signed up to follow you so I can see how your new adventure turns out! Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete