Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Faith.....

You know it is truly amazing when you know in your heart that you have achieved greatness.  I feel that way about my now 17 year old daughter.  She is such an amazing young woman, truly the best kid a mother can ask for and now even a better friend than anyone could ask for.

After receiving the negativity that I received from that friend of 25 plus years, it was such a switch for me when my daughter came to me last night and said "I wish we had a rv now so we could like go on a trip next week while I'm on fall break and get some of the kinks worked out".  I looked at her with such awe and thanked her for supporting me and not making me feel crazy for wanting to full time.  She said "Mommy, I think it's awesome what you guys are doing and it's going to be great for you".

I have always had faith that as long as I kept my eye on the prize and raised my child with good morale's that she would be an amazing person.  Well that I see has definitely occurred.

I have read about so many different couples and families beginning their new journey I just need to keep the faith that my turn will come around sooner than I think.